Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Curb Appeal Color

I know I might be rushing things abit, I just can't help it I love fall, the rich palette of colors from full-bodied merlots and vineyard greens to plum purples and berry reds. Do you think I associate the season with food? With cooler weather, a changing solstice and autumn on the way, curb appeal at our front entry may start to wither, leaving us with no color to welcome buyers and guests.


Who says you have to carve them, paint the house numbers if you don't like getting your hands messy.
Arrange Ajuga 'Black Scallop', black pansies (cold tolerant) , ebony Colocasia, or orange mum or violas, add curly willow,  and cobwebby Spanish moss from a craft store to complete the look.
Using the bounty of the season Sunset gives us a cheerful, welcoming and practical solution for a burst of color and visual interest, that is sure to delight visitors.

No comments: